Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Time flies...during the Holidays!

As always, it has been too long since we updated! We had a wonderful holiday season filled with lots of food & family! We had Thanksgiving dinner twice, once with my family and 2 hours later with Jason's! Yum! Then in December, every Sunday we celebrated someones birthday! Mine, Holly's and Allan's. Then came Christmas. We had 5 Christmases this year...maybe even 6 if you count the little one we had by ourselves Christmas morning. Needless to say, Karlee got spoiled and so did Joleen (even though they both didn't need a thing!) Jason and I got spoiled as well!

Here are some pictures...
This is new years, we are playing Wii bowling...
Karlee reading with Grandma...
Dad playing Wii...hillarious!
Waiting for our turns...
My precious little girls!
Attempt at a Christmas card photo...
Yikes! :)
Karlee and Dad playing in the snow, we only had to drive 15 min instead of an hour or more...
She loved the "crunch" sound...
Cool hair sista! :)


Hope everyone's holiday was as fun & as loving as ours was...filled with family & too much food!

3 comments:

The Riddle Family said...

Hooray for pictures! Your girls are so cute. I hope we can get together soon when my kids get a break from having some kind of cold or another!

Christina (Cha) said...

Oh my gosh, look at the cute family picture on the top. That is so darling. Remember how you have 2 kids... CRAZY!!!! Love your guts

Jessica said...

I want to take a nap with Joleen. I think the photos are wonderful.