Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Annual Apple Hill Trip

Hey! I'm finally going to update my blog! We went to apple hill this past Saturday. Its something Jason and I have done since we started dating. So its like our 3rd time going! :) This time we went and my mom, Holly, Danny and Allan went. It was so much fun! I suggest everyone go. We tried to take pictures of Karlee (and Allan) by the pumpkins, but it didn't really work (shocking). It was fun to get away for a minute and be together as a family






2 comments:

The Riddle Family said...

I love apple hill! I also love your new blog background, but you forgot to change your background to minima before you put the new background up:) It still looks super cute!

Mikey said...

What, children with Gilbert blood in them not cooperating. Who would have thought?